All Programs include the following services:
- Airport Transportation on the official program start day.
- Pick up time will be settled for each program based on flight information of students to appoint one group pick up.
- All visa information and advising provided: requirements, dates, cost (dependent on your country of origin), acceptance letter, etc.
- Housing with a host family includes: one private room, one meal a day + breakfast, laundry once a week, wi-fi in the house and family integration.
- Health, Safety and Living Orientation and Support.
- Academic Mentorship.
- Personal staff guidance and communication.
- Cultural & Co-Curricular activities include: transportation and guided tours, cultural events, and volunteer work fees, accommodations costs during day excursions and field trips.
- 24/7 Emergency contact.